Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A quiet day..

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I made decent time this morning in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. 30 miles in an hour. Not bad. I get to the shipper with no problems (after a quick Uturn) and I discover that this particular beverage place is just a warehouse for overflow rather than the beverage plant itself. What this meant was that I was loaded in an hour with no BS.

I stopped in Muskogee, OK for fuel, a shower, and the Subway for a sandwich. I think the lady working there was giving me googly eyes but it was probably just a ploy to sell me cookies.

After hitting every red light on US69 between Muskogee and Big Cabin I had a nice leisurely stroll down I 44 to Springfield, MO where I have a 5am appointment to deal with. AND dispatch says I should expect a 6 hour unload. Awesome. Today was a pretty quiet day. Even the CB radio was quiet today. It seems I have chased all my phone buddies away (since I have no life) so I am glad I got my Sirius radio. I did get some new cds this week. If you get a chance listen to the song "Powershift" by Fear Factory. it's off their new album which is decent.

Oh yeah don't buy catfish from the Circle K on Glenstone. And I know I said I would do pics but I forgot the cord that plugs my camera to the puter. I am stealing the internet from one of the 12 hotels I am near so I thought I would do some quick posts. Toodles.

No comments: