Sunday, May 10, 2009

Trucking videos here I come!!




















I had one hell of a week this week. Did over 3500 miles. Started in Wisconsin and ended in Texas with a trip to the house. I had to scale every single load this week I am getting good at this. Here is one that I put the tandems in the "sweet spot" and guessed. One load was a live beer unload where a dangerous bumper eating curb was eagerly awaiting me to make a mistake. One is just inches away when you bump dock. You can see in the photo the past mistakes drivers had made.

I finally got the stuff I need to hook my computers to my old-school video camera. I think Dallas is where I am gonna do my first video. I was rolling through there yesterday when I avoided a car that jumped across a couple of lanes and it wiped out another car. On the advice of Littletrucker1972 I checked out these "Flip" cameras and as soon as I acquire the cash I am getting one. Thanks LT.


Happy mother's day to those of you who read this and are mothers.

No comments: