Sunday, May 17, 2009

Back to the NM

Another busy week with only a mere 34 hour reset at the house. I did find time to take the kids with me to Walmart where they affectionately picked out flowers for Mother's day for their Mom. As I stated before I got this device to hook up my old video camera to the computers. it works fine on the home camera but for some reason I am having traoble getting it to work on the laptop. This means that my editing will have to be done at home. I can't wait to get the new camera.

This week I was also swamped and ran out of hours for the week in Jackson, GA. I did record footage of me going from OK, to TN. The footage needs to be edited and will even have a traffic jam/accident in Nashville. I am gonna record my trek through Atlanta next.

Monday I delivered in Plainview TX then Tuesday I was deadheaded to New Mexico. I haven't been to NM since 1986. It was everything I remembered. It brought back some memories of the trips I used to take with my Dad. This was a load of peanut butter that was going to Chattanooga, TN. After that I picked up a load that went from Cleveland, TN back to Springfield, MO. Once I dropped in Springfield, I got a nights rest at home and then took a hot load down to Macon, GA

So here I sit but for how long.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You oughta be able to get some badass footage in Atlanta, that place is hell to drive in.