Monday, February 13, 2012

Snow day

Progress report. So I had a relapse in the weight loss area. If you notice the myfitnesspal.com weight thingy says 0 instead of how many pounds lost. But another failure is a chance to learn. My friend from www.cdldiet.com has done some cool articles and they have been motivating. So much so that last week I walked more than 30 minutes for four days straight. I would have done more but weather became a factor. Today is like that. I found some free time but with it snowing outside I cant do my walking. I still got my stationary bike I guess.

Why do I have free time? Because my truck decided that it needed a break. Coming out of St. Louis yesterday my fuel mileage was only 4.3 and the engine light was on. So they canceled my load and KW is taking their time. I don't mind because here lately I have been in burn out mode. A small check now won't really hurt me. So I am enjoying the house having a snow day.

No comments: