Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey it's a post!!

So here I am. Getting ready to go to work. Even though I only have 6 hours left of my 70, and I don't gain until midnight I have to do a run to Jefferson City. It's gonna be a short day. I would like to stay home with my family another day and get a reset but I guess we have a lot of freight. Oh well. It's part of the job. To be honest several things have happened. My company actually has been pretty good to me so far. They have bent over backwards to get me home when I request in. This week was the first week that I missed a requested day but only because of the adventure I had last weekend. More on that on another post. The head honcho of my company got to witness a video I made. The one of me doing a difficult back in New Orleans. I showed it to our recruiter and she spread it around the office. Then one day I get a call from her telling me the owner of Transland was impressed. Add that to my brownie points. For the month of June I was driver of the month. Another brownie point. Miles have been good. My last week with my most recent trainee we did 3700 miles from Monday to Saturday. Things at home have gotten WAY better so I am feeling pretty good about things right now. So my next posts I will try from my new phone. I have a teaming story to tell you and some training adventures to go over. Stay tuned. Oh and here is my latest video. http://youtu.be/Di-gZ4M3JgE

No comments: