Friday, June 5, 2009

Long trek and the new video



View Larger Map



Had a long trek from Salt lake City to Pittsburgh, PA. I got our Salt lake run from KC. It's a run that I did frequently last summer. It can be boring but the scenery is nice once you get to Wyoming. After the delivery I had just enough time to go to the shipper which was literally in the middle of nothing, WY. Directions had me going 12 miles down a lonely road from the interstate. At one point I had to slow from cattle casually crossing the road. The amount of Pronghorn deer that I saw had me feeling I was in a safari. This load will take me the weekend over into Pittsburg on an island. According to my GPS I was in the water making my delivery. The next load was to deadhead to Cleveland and take it to Arkansas. Now I am at the house not knowing if I will have a weekend or not. While resetting in OH I bought a camera with some truckstop points and did my first video with it.

No comments: