Sunday, April 19, 2009

Dang, it's been almost a year since I posted here. I use a thread on a message board that has my weekly updates and I have for the most part kept up on that but the reasons for not coming here are as follows:
First, time. I barely have time for my family so internet time is a low on the list.
Second, computer. My old computer took a dump and I lost my old bookmarks.
Third, I don't think too many read this but one reader did comment that he noticed no posts so I will start this up again.

So far my year at transland has been good. I have been making the money my family has needed and I have fulfilled my dream of becoming a truckdriver. I started in a volvo, and then for three months I drove a peterbilt 387, Just a month ago I was issued a brand new 2010 Vovlo which has been a good truck. My depression moments have been less and less but I still wish I did my music thing a bit more.

Well it's time for this blog post to end. I have an early appointment time to deliver in the morning. I will start posting here more often. promise.

No comments: