Thursday, June 1, 2023

Hello? Is This Thing Still On?

Wow. I did not realize I still have access to this platform. I started this back in 2008 before You Tube turned into your source for "vlogs" and how-to content. I still remember hearing the word "blog" for the first time and wondering "What the hell is a blog." Then I created one. Without going into my archives I beleive I started this on The Trucker's Report website where the message board (remember those?) had a blog section. I started Downtime on the blogger page and then did a second page called From The Schoolbus To The Truck where I pretty much copied and pasted everything from the Trucker's report blog and posted it here. My last real post was 2013 except for the music post I made in 2016. What is interesting is that I only have 14 followers but according to my home page it has had 53,377 views. Weird. So much has changed. I don't even know where to begin. I imagine that none of the 14 followers are still following me so we will start here. Hi. My name is Snorelord and this is my story....

No comments: