Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy You Gave Birth Day!!

Didn't work very hard this week. Sunday started with a run to Tyler, TX. Monday had me going to Pryor, OK. Tuesday loaded in Okmulgee and that went to Springfield, MO. Then I was home until Wednesday morning where I left for Davenport, IA. Delivered that Thursday and then I picked up some beef stew that had two deliveries. One in St. louis and the second stop in Springfield. This was a test of my new fleet manager to see if he could get me in on a weekend I asked off. I volunteered for the Tyler run knowing that I would be flirting with my 70 hours. I got to the yard on Friday with only 2 hours to spare. The volunteering hopefully showed him the "scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" philosophy I have.

Next week I am supposed to in again for my daughter's graduation and a doctor appointment. My week starts by going to Waco, TX. Sorry for the lack of details but I am feeling lazy.

Happy Mother's day to all the mother's out there.

No comments: